Friday, April 12, 2013

The Beginning of an Adventure :)

So this is new for me... blogging. Weird, I never thought I would have one, and I feel completely blonde because its taken me 2 hours to figure this out. ha ha. Let's start this show.

It's finally coming down to the wire, and it finally hit me that I leave in 12 days. 12 days. I thought it would never come since I have been waiting forever! I guess what they say is true though, in the end, you start thinking about the beginning. I always knew that I wanted to serve a mission, but the whole idea of it never hit me until these last couple weeks. I'm still trying to figure out why the Lord has put so much faith in me. Sometimes I think he may have more faith in me than I have in myself. That's true for a lot of people though, and I know I'm not the only one that feels that way sometimes.

So, I've got two weeks until I head into the MTC. Well, actually I'm not quite sure what is going to happen. Me and my fellow Cusco-sisters are slightly nervous that we aren't going to get our visas on time... That leaves me to wonder if they are going to send us to the provo MTC, but then again where would they fit us? Maybe they'd set up a bedroom in the broom closet and I could feel like Harry Potter for a couple weeks. Maybe they will extend our waiting time... ugh that wouldn't be very peachy :/  All I know is that the Lord has a plan, and that I need to put my faith in him and he will take care of me. 

The other crazy thing I have noticed is how everything seems to pile up in the last couple weeks! I Have so much to do, and so little time!! Oh well I will get it all done :) 

I just need to breathe, and the Lord will take care of me. 

Okay, I'm tired.  

Stay Peachy,

-Hermana Hansen :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment